The Mabey Euromat system offers temporary ground protection that can withstand heavy force and be used for both construction and commercial purposes.
Avoid having to face the prospect of significant ground repair or rehabilitation costs by hiring from Mabey’s range of safe and durable temporary ground protection systems. Designed to create a temporary trackway for anything from pedestrian traffic to heavy vehicle activity, Mabey has ground protection mats that can do the job.
The heavy-duty interlocking system is incredibly lightweight, making it perfect to use on eco-sensitive or heritage sites. If you hire the Euromat system for your high-traffic project or event, you’ll ensure no needless damage is inflicted upon your site.
Market Leading Ground Protection Mats
Euromat is a market-leading access mat. Ideal for providing temporary ground protection and trackway for lighter vehicles and pedestrians, the Euromat is chemically static. This makes it perfect to use on sensitive sites.
The mat system will also withstand erosion from chemical treatments, so you can get on with your work without worrying about wear and tear. The ground mat’s construction is manufactured from 100% premium recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), making it an excellent lightweight system.
At only 35kg per mat and only 12mm in thickness, it’s light enough for two-person installation. And without the need for additional machinery, you can keep your costs low.
The unique chevron traction surface gives the ground protection mat system the ultimate grip, making it the perfect temporary trackway to easily dispel mud and dirt. When it comes to ground protection mats, there’s a reason Mabey remains the market leader.
- Environmentally friendly: Made from 100% recycled material and significantly reduces ground damage and post-work’s rectification requirements
- Prevents vehicle bogging on soft ground
- Preserves eco-sensitive work sites and minimises the risk of soil contamination
- Chemically inert: Won’t react with oils, fuel and all other acids, alkalis or solvents
- Non-conductive: Particularly important on power line and HV transmission construction projects
- Weatherproof: Mats won’t warp or crack in sunlight and won’t absorb water
|Thickness (mm)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (t)||Material||Connectivity|
|12||2410 x 1200||35||80||Premium recycled or virgin high density polyethylene (HDPE)||Standard Connectors – 2 way and 4 way|